Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April's favorite lipstick

And it's not even a lipstick!

The saturation of YSL, the non smeariness of OCC Lip Tars, and the perfect matte with a tad shine of NYX and the best thing it's cheaper then all of them.

I really really adore the new WNW mega last liquid lip color. As a person who a) always get lipstick of my teeth, coffee cups, jeans (don't ask) and just about anything else, I live it that when it's dry, it's dry, no budging, smearing or anything. As a person who lick her lips about 40 times in a minute, I love it's magical staying power. And as a person who love bright red lips, I really like the saturation and high pigment.

It does dry the lips a bit and is a bitch to remove from a lip brush if you were lazy and didn't wash it right away, like someone I know, I won't mention names...

WnW I'm begging you! more colors please! I desperately need a bright orange, a light coralish-red, a true coral and something dark like Mac Rebel. Thank's in advance.

This is me about 20 minutes after I put it on, with any other lipstick, it would be half faded by now, due to lip licking and I'd probably have some on the colar of my shirt.

6 hours later, and after, a bottle of water, 2 cups of coffee, soup, a veggie burger and 2 little chocolates, As you can see, it faded quite a bit, but in a nice even way, and it still looks like I'm wearing lipstick. Ha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment