Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cheap Thrills - the end of a shopping binge

Cheap Thrills - the end of a shopping binge




So, as said, a decision to not buy any new makeup till I finish 10 products disolved into the abyss of Trade shows, DR. appointments and sending invoices to clients - all horrible activities that makes me want to either burry myself in ice cream or go shopping.
And so, last week I got new foundation and 2 lipsticks. Then after another bad day, I found myself at Duane Reade Just wondering around and looking for something non-chocolatey to cheer myself up with, without spending too much money.





My feet led me to the $1 basket, which is a big pile of the dregs of leftover of make up - banged packaging, strange colors, stuff that was probably returned and since the collections just changed, a few last samples from previous collections.

The wonderful surprise was that I found not one, not two but 4 worthwhile buys!
And this is what I got:
Fit Me Maybelline foundation in 210 - Sandy Beige, the only color left and by chance my shade
Rimmel Eye shadow Quad in Urban FlowerRevlon Lipstick in Siren 
And a slightly odd set of what’s supposed to be “The first, the original and the only” UV free gel-color from Nutra Nail.
I haven’t really used any of those yet, so reviews will follow, but it was very nice to go into a store and come out with a bunch of new stuff for less then $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment