Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love at first touch



How does one knows one is in love?!
There are lots of answers to this question when it comes to people, but when it come to product, I have a very simple method. I stop using it almost entirely because I’m scared it’s going to run out.
This happened to me with the new Julep hand and cuticle stick after I used it once! It’s very dry where I am now and yet, I found myself making all type of rules to prevent this from running out.
What broke me from all the rules was wanting to smell it over and over again. it smells amazing. if there was a fragrance like this I’de wear it all the time, as it is, I have to sattle for walking around sniffing my fingertips…
My cuticles are looking better, I think, and so far nails seem to be doing well, but it’s too soon to tell.
The one thing about it i’m not too crazy  about is the stick container. Somehow I find this a lot less comfortable then a jar or a little tin.

How much: 22$ which is a lot more expensive then my prior cuticle product by Burt’s Bees  but worth it for the smell alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment