Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hit & Miss




Since Jack Black has left the building, and my lips are still dry, I had to go through my stash and find a replacement. The first thing that I found was Korres lip butter in Pomegranate. A light tinted balm in a beautiful warm pink. I got it maybe a year ago, used it can couple of times and forgot about it. It's my first lip butter so I wasn't sure what to expect.

The texture is indeed more buttery and slightly thinner than a balm, which is very nice. It has a faint sugary scent that fade after application and no flavor to speak of, which is slightly disappointing, since the whole series is named after yummy fruits. I like the moisturizing but light feel like of this on the lips.

2 things I don't really like about it. The first visit that unlike Jack Black, I have to apply this a lot more often to keep my lips from drying, like every 2 hours. The second is that though I love the color of the butter in the box and if swatched on my arm. When I apply it to my lips, it disappear without a trace.

How much? $12

Will I buy again? Probably not, there are better and cheaper lip treatment out there. I think my favorite thing about this is the stylish package design, so probably not

No comments:

Post a Comment