Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cheap Thrills - Revlon Siren



Remember my Post from the other day about 4 things I got for $1 each? So I decided to review each to see if they were worth the spontaneous waste of a little money and the not-so-attentive thrill of the moment.
The first thing I tried was Revlon Siren, a lipstick that, in the tube looks like a saturated almost neon dark orange. I thought this might be one of those perfect Orange-Red.
Applying the lipstick, I was a little disappointed, because it’s not as opaque as I thought, However, a couple of minutes later, I grew to like it a lot! on my lips it a great everyday coral, a nice, not-over-the-top pop of color.
The formula is wonderful, it’s hydrating and feels just like applying a balm. The downside of this is that after 4 hours and 2 cups of coffee, I had to reapply, and the lipstick did not fade in a very graceful manner.
Overall, it’s really really nice. I’m pretty sure I’m going to use it a lot, mostly in days when I can’t b bothered with lip liner and blotting. I would have paid full price for it, so I’m happy!
How much: Full price is $8 but I got it for $1!
Will I buy again? Don’t think I ever got the same lipstick twice, but I love the texture, so I want to try other Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks.  



No comments:

Post a Comment