Thursday, February 7, 2013

Out with the Old



It was a short love affair and now it’s over and I’m a bit heart broken.  It’s not that I expected this to last a lifetime, but I really did not see the end ramming into me that fast.
 So this is the story. About a month ago I got this wonderful product with 2 awesome nail polish colors from Julep maven box. It was love at first sight, and I adored everything about it - the smell, what it did to my cuticle, what it did to my hands, the smell… 
The only problem, this isn’t a cheap date, out of the julep box this costs $22, a lot more then my previous $7 cuticle product. I was trying to justify the price by the fact that the Burt’s Bee version lasted about 6 months or so, so it isn’t something that need replenishing every day.
Sadly, this is one month later and the product is all used up.
As I said, I’m sad to let it go, but I don’t think I can spend 22$ a month on cuticle cream and so unless it comes my way in a julep special sale or something, I’ll have to go back to Burt’s Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment