Thursday, February 7, 2013

Soft Awakening



Early morning shoot, getting up about an hour to late - main concern is looking more awake then I feel. And so, my favorite look of the moment which include heavy black eyeliner is out of the question.
The main work was done with concealer and corrector and mineral foundation.  But to add a bit of color and life I used E.L.F mineral eyeshadow in Miss Popular - a perfect  purplish-taupe, or a grayish-beige that’s not exactly mat, but not quite a shimmer.
Then added a very thin line on E.L.F Mineral eyeliner a nice soft easily smudgable pencil.
My favorite blush from Coastal Scents Flush, which is a lively pink. And NARS New Lover lip pencil - a “gold infused Strawberry pink” I don’t know about this description, but it is a slightly see through warm pink with a slight shimmer.


How Much:
E.L.F eye shadow: $3 (thought I got it for $1.5 when they had 50% off mineral makeup)
E.L.F Mineral eyeliner: $3, but again, I paid $1.5
Flush Blush: $10. I got this as a part of Coastal Scents Mystery Box. I wish they’ll do that again. It was $20 and I got so many things that I use all the time.
NARS New Lover: $24, I have a mini which I got from Sephora as a part of a free kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment