Thursday, February 7, 2013

Out with the Old



Wet N Wild CoverAll concealer in Light
One of those products that are all but perfect for a small flaw. Sadly, the small flaw makes it practically useless.
This canceler has perfect texture, easily blended and very affordable. There are only 4 shades, but the Light was pretty perfect for me.
What’s the problem than? It comes in a bottle that’s oblong, meaning wider and not round. Why is this a problem? because the applicator can’t really get to all, or even most of the product. I’v tried shaking it, I tried adding a couple of drops of eye drops, I tried holding it upside down but nothing helps.
I really hate throwing out a probably more then half full bottle, just because I can’t get the concealer out of the bottle.

Even if I only used half of the product it’s still a worthwhile deal though. 
How much: $3

No comments:

Post a Comment