Thursday, February 7, 2013

Out with the old



Yay! I finished 2 products I had for a really long time in one day! and they are both going to be greatly missed.
The first is Arnold Blandi Dry Shampoo. This is the first dry shampoo I ever tired, and though the package said that this was for light hair, it worked perfectly for me. I really don’t like washing my hair too often cause it makes it dull and flat, so dry shampoo is a really great product for me.
I got this as a part of last summer’s Allure Beauty Box which was one of the best shopping choices I made ever. I payed $40+shipping and got a million product, some of which I’m still using. It got me to adopt a few new favorite that I repurchased again. 
This spray retails at $22, so that alone was half the price of the box. 
Will I buy again? The summer beauty box had 2 dry shampoos in it, the other’s by Redken so I’m going to use that for now, also I got the holiday Beauty box which had, guess what?! another dry shampoo, so I think I’m set for at least a year.  
The second product is Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle repair Serum. I got this fromKlout Perks at spring, start using it but had to give up for the summer, when breakouts worried me more then wrinkles. I did get back to it in the winter.
 Again, this is my first and only experience so far with a serum. I can’t say that it erased all my wrinkles over night, but this with a few other products I’ve been using seem to help my skin look a little less aged, especially in small improvement with sagging and pigmentation. 
It feels very nice on a parched winter skin, absorbe in skin in 1-2 minutes, which is especially important in the mornings, smells a little medical, but not in a bad way. 
I want to investigate serums a bit more before I commit to buying another one, but I think Neutrogena is a very solid choice and I would love to use it again.  
This is priced at $21, but I got it for free! Yay!
So, 2 excellant products I’m a little sad to say goodbye to, which I got for about $2 (if you split the price of Beauty box in the number of products. I couldn’t be happier with both.

No comments:

Post a Comment