Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Out With the Old



 

Boo, I hate being sick, and I feel like I've been sick forever, though really, it's only been a week. Some horrible flu that just won't go away and make me feel so listless and tried all the time I can't get anything done.

However, a couple of shoot had to happened, a big bathroom organizing had to take place, and  few fashion show attended. I finished 2 products who helped me look more or less presentable this week.

The first is the legendary Jack Black Lip Balm I know I'm not the only person super excited about this product and I also know that I wrote about it before, but I'm still excited about it, which usually never happened by the time I'm done with a product. This has been the first year ever that I haven't had seriously chapped to the point of bleeding. I had a couple of cracks and the balm took care of them within one night.

For a balm, it's rather expensive, however, it did last exactly 3 months of intense use, so it's really not such a huge indulgent. 

How much: $7.5

Will I buy again: Though I have about a dozen unfinished balm, yes, yes, yes! and probably in a more adventurous flavor. 

The second product is a mini Sheer Transformation moisturizer, which I got at Sephora Black Friday Sale, with 2 other minis from Ole Henriksen. I'm going to write more about those products once I finish all 3, but lets just say, I found myself, digging in the tiny jar for the last drop like I do with a pint of ice cream after a really bad long day (don't judge).

It's a super light moisturizer that at first seemed like it just won't cut it, my face didn't feel that moisturized feeling after use, but then, it turned out, that though it doesn't hydrate, it does something else, some kind of magic that prevented my face from drying in the first place. 

Also, I guess because of it's non oily ingredients, my acne seem to be doing a little better then on an average month. 

How Much: $45 (ouch)

Will I buy again: This is really really out of my range for cosmetic, I usually don't go over $20 for anything. However - I might have to super splurge in the summer when my skin get oily and acne gets worse 

No comments:

Post a Comment